felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] release maven-bundle-plugin 1.2.0
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:10:36 GMT
Stuart,

it looks to me like we have a dependency on stuff from plexus which is
under MIT. This should be in the NOTICE no? Not a showstopper IMO but
anyways... Somebody else already mentioned that the copyright date in
the NOTICE needs updating too.

Furthermore, please add your key to our KEYS file in svn
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/KEYS) in order to make it more
official and maybe have it signed by Niclas (then I could establish
trust :-).

Otherwise, looks good to me. Thanks a lot for all your efforts. I'll
cut Felix 1.0.2 as soon as you call this vote.

+1

regards,

Karl

p.s.: regarding the issue on windows. All I can say is that they have
a customized settings file so it probably is a strange corner case. I
will try to reproduce it but for now we don't have to worry to much
about it (the build still works - all that happens is this strange
error output).

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com