felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New bundleplugin snapshot
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:24:07 GMT

is it possible the we have a problem under windows? I get a strange
error message saying something along the following lines:

[INFO] Installing C:\<path-top-target>\target-bundle-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
to \.m2\repository\<path-to-target>\2.0-SNAPSHOT\target-bundle-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [bundle:install]
[ERROR] file doesn't exist:

Notice the different slash direction in the ERROR....

On Jan 8, 2008 4:02 PM, Stuart McCulloch <stuart.mcculloch@jayway.net> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> FYI, I've just deployed a new bundleplugin snapshot that updates
> bndlib to 0.0.227, which disables the spring XML parser by default.
> This is hopefully the last snapshot before we cut a release for 1.2.0
> so let me know if you find any issues using it :)
> --
> Cheers, Stuart

Karl Pauls

View raw message