felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject ClassLoader.getResources() not overrided
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:09:01 GMT
Hi team

I've just noticed that the ContentClassLoader do not override the
ClassLoader.getResources(String) method.
It only override the ClassLoader.getResource(String method). Notice the
final 's', one of theses methods is returning an Enumeration, not the
other one.
Moreover, the ISearchPolicy, that is used under the hood to find
resources have a findResources(String):Enumeration method :)

I expect getResources() to list resources available to the bundle (using
OSGi constraints), not only "local" resources, which is the current

This is probably something forgotten :)
Can you enlight me ? Is this normal, or not ?