felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Preparing the org.osgi.foundation release
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:33:31 GMT
Lucas Galfaso wrote:
> Hi,
>   Would it be possible to upgrade org.osgi.foundation to
> CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1? This change would make it possible to use this
> execution environment to compile Felix.

We are using the source provided by the OSGi Alliance, so we are not
free to just change it to whatever we want. This is the Foundation
execution environment supported by the OSGi Alliance. The best we can do
is update to the latest source made available for R4.1.

The main purpose for us having this in the repo is so that we can use
the compendium classes, which have some dependencies on it.

-> richard