felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] release org.osgi.service.obr 1.0.0
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 20:07:19 GMT

Stuart, the MD5 and SHA1 files for the JAR and the POM where generated
differently than the ones for the src tar.gz/zip files...the latter ones
work better for me, since md5sum and sha1sum can then verify the files

I think we should be able to close this vote shortly, which will be good
because we need this release to release maven bundle plugin 1.2.0, which
is necessary for us to release Felix 1.0.2.

Stuart, please start the maven bundle plugin release as soon as possible.

-> richard

Stuart McCulloch wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I'd like to start a vote for the release of the org.osgi.service.obrsub-project.
> This sub-project contains OBR classes provided by the OSGi Alliance and was
> originally part of the bundlerepository, but it has been separated out so
> that
> the maven-obr-plugin can also use the classes without introducing a circular
> dependency in Maven.
> I've compiled the 1.0.0 release candidate and put it up here:
> http://people.apache.org/~mcculls/releases/felix/org.osgi.service.obr/
> You can also find the KEYS file for verifying the signature in this
> directory.
> (this is the first time I've attempted to sign a release, so bear with me!)
> Please check the release and cast your votes!   (vote will run for 72hrs)
> Cheers, Stuart

View raw message