felix-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Stuart McCulloch (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (FELIX-457) Incorrect URI generated by obr-plugin:deploy
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 05:53:34 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-457?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Stuart McCulloch resolved FELIX-457.
------------------------------------

    Resolution: Fixed

I've made several changes to use URIs throughout the code, and removed the PathFile class.
Could you try the latest plugin (either use the 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT build, or compile from trunk)
and let me know if it solves your issue.

FYI, you can use the following snapshot plugin repository to download the 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT:

  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <id>ops4j-snapshots</id>
      <url>http://repository.ops4j.org/mvn-snapshots</url>
      <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </releases>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-obr-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>


> Incorrect URI generated by obr-plugin:deploy
> --------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FELIX-457
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-457
>             Project: Felix
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Maven OBR Plugin
>    Affects Versions: 1.0.0
>         Environment: Windows XP, Java 1.6.0_02, Maven 2.0.8, maven-obr-plugin-1.0.0 (release)
>            Reporter: I-Ann Chen
>            Assignee: Stuart McCulloch
>             Fix For: 1.2.0
>
>
> When I tried deploying to a remote repository, the URI generated by the maven-obr-plugin
was './C:/MAVEN_REPO/foo.jar' instead of './foo.jar'
> I believe this is because the extractFileName method in the PathFile class is using '/'
instead of File.seperatorChar because after I replaced that, it worked as expected.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message