felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Look at migration to more recent Jetty version (FELIX-55)
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:03:39 GMT
On Thursday 10 January 2008 16:56, Rob Walker wrote:
> > And this needs to be fixed in a new version (compared to org.ungoverned),
> > since Jetty (at Jetty4) resolves the URL space differently from the OSGi
> > spec. Keep that in mind, FelixM.
> Can't remember if we have a Jira issue for this - but if not, can I get
> you to add one with some examples of where it's believed we don't
> resolve the URL space as per the Spec.
> I remember some discussions on this, but worth Doc'ing them in Jira if
> we didn't already

Too long ago for me to remember the exact details.
I vaguely recall that Jetty will match from left to right, and the spec 102.4
says that it must match right to left. Could also be that Jetty would not
allow you to register servlet on /abc/def if you had one servlet registered
on /abc already.

But my memory could be inaccurate.

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er