felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling of LICENSE and NOTICE file
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:15:26 GMT
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/parent/pom.xml

On Dec 17, 2007 10:03 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:

> Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> > Maven does provide support for these files.
> > The correct way is to use the maven-remote-resources-plugin and use the
> > apache resource set for example.
> Can you give an example? I thought that the
> maven-remote-resources-plugin is for "remote" resources which means
> resources I haven't locally in my sub project.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/parent/pom.xml

You're right, you need to create a jar for these resources.

> > Unfortunately, this is incompatible with bundles because the BND tool
> won't
> > include these easily
> :) Ok, I think this is a show stopper for us.

I guess  there are workarounds.  Using the plugin to put the resources in a
folder and add these folders to the list of maven resources, so that the
bundle plugin will grab them.  I haven't tested that yet, but this is on my
todo list.
I will investigate asap.

--
Cheers,