felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r604816 - /felix/trunk/main/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/main/Main.java
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 02:42:04 GMT
On 18/12/2007, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:

> Richard S. Hall wrote:
> > I prefer to not list them all and I do regularly open in vi for quick
> edits. However, I am willing to go with consensus opinion, but my vote would
> be "-1".
> >
> Hehe, and I would likewise vote "-1" for your prefered solution :)
>
> Ok, I think we have more important stuff to do. I changed my Eclipse
> settings and reverted the changes (except that I removed the unused
> import)

my 2 sen:

I usually list all imports because I've seen problems before where the same
class name
exists in more than one package, and using a wildcard import often means you
need to
use the fully qualified name - even if you only actually use one of the
actual classes...

but I can live with either solution :)

Carsten

--