felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject Re: Status of org.osgi.compendium and configadmin
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:30:53 GMT

> I'd like to know the status of these two subprojects.
> It seems they haven't been touched since a long time (see [1] and [2]).
> I think these are important subprojects we will use these in ServiceMix.
> As we are planning to release something this month, I'd like to know if
> here
> is enough interest to start releasing these two bundles or it we will have
> to include a timestamped version of these in servicemix.
>
> We are also using the framework and plugin, so the same question holds for
> these two ;-)

FYI, once the maven team release these components I can stage the
bundleplugin release:

   http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@maven.apache.org/msg71271.html
   http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@maven.apache.org/msg71270.html

unfortunately it's taking a while to get enough votes, even though there's
not much to check...
if they're not released by the end of this week I'm going to revert to the
old components and
re-open the related issues (note, this would only affect certain uses of the
"bundleall" goal)

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/felix/trunk/configadmin/

--
Cheers, Stuart