felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject Re: Problem with the bundle plugin (and patch)
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 10:53:19 GMT

> On 08/12/2007, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a problem when using this patch in a reactor.
> > > It seems that the jars are sometimes extracted at the root instead of
> > > ${basedir}/target/
> > > I will investigate further.
> >

> found the problem - if you don't have any source code in your project
> Maven will set the output directory to null, which the plexus unarchiver
> assumes means the current directory... it's a simple fix

actually it's even more bizarre - the output directory is not null and is
the
correct directory, but because it doesn't exist yet the unarchiver (for some
unknown reason) decides to use 'null' as the path, ie. the current folder!

so the fix is to always use mkdirs before unpacking...

--
Cheers, Stuart