felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Home for fileinstall
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 07:55:12 GMT
+1
We'd like to use it for ServiceMix, so any place with an ASL license would
be fine for us :-)
That said, I suppose Felix is a right place.  If people want something less
tied to a given
container, the Pax project may be another solution, but afaik most of felix
subprojects can
actually be used with another container.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet