felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.biz>
Subject Re[2]: Eclipse RCP apps and Tuscany
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:39:02 GMT
I think it sounds very much like Felix Meschberger's conclusion.
Converting URLs to strings and then back to URLs, which is not
necessary and not guaranteed to work.

Anyway, I'd like to know why someone needs to escape to Equinox hooks
when it should work on standard OSGi level ...

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens