felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:05:13 GMT
Hi all,

I don't think it is a bug in eclipse (just from the likeliness point of
view). What I do not know is, what Tuscany does with the URLs returned.
If they would just open a stream on the URL, there would be no issue at
all, because the URls are backed by handlers supporting opening the
streams.

If on the other they convert the URls to Strings and later want to
create URLs from the strings again, they are hosed. But I assume, this
is then a bug/issue in Tuscany rather than in Eclipse. In fact, they
might run into the same troubles with Felix or just about any
framework...

Regards
Felix