felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajini Sivaram" <rajinisiva...@googlemail.com>
Subject Export-Package generated by maven-bundle-plugin
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 08:03:50 GMT
Hello,

I am using maven-bundle-plugin (version 1.0.0) to generate bundles - I have
a set of maven projects with some interdependencies and I am generating one
bundle per project. I would like to specify that the Export-Package for each
bundle is the set of packages defined in that module (maven project). I
tried <Export-Package>*</Export-Package>, but that seems to include all the
classes from the module and its dependencies. Is there a simple way to
specify that the classes exported should only come from the classes in the
project and not from its dependencies (so that packages from dependent
modules are merely imported).

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini