felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Felix snapshots
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:47:35 GMT
We have an issue with our snapshot repo...

I just tried to "mvn deploy" the framework subproject and I get a
permission denied error:

[INFO] Error installing artifact's metadata: Error while deploying
metadata: SCP terminated with error: 'scp:

Permission denied'

Looking into the snapshot repo we see:

-rw-r--r--  1 fmeschbe  apcvs     376 Aug 21 12:13 maven-metadata.xml

So, it looks like Felix previously deployed a snapshot and now I no
longer have permission to deploy a snapshot since I cannot overwrite his
file. What is going on here? I would assume that Maven would allow
multiple people to work together. Do we have something configured

-> richard

View raw message