felix-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Felix Commons
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 03:18:55 GMT
Pardon me for butting in and I might be way of base, but perhaps the
problem could be solved in a different way?  If I understand correctly,
the issue with bundles is that they might contain 3rd party jars with
licenses that are incompatible with Apache?  If so, could they be
packaged at apache without the 3rd party jars but then be installed into
a user's local repository using a Maven plugin that repackages them to
include the jars?

Ralph