felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Felix snapshots
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:48:40 GMT
This is a byproduct of the maven deploy plugin.  The best way to take care
of this is to have everyone doing snapshot deployments do the following
things:

1). set umask 2 in ~/.bashrc (user's home on people.apache.org)
2). in ~/.m2/settings.xml on your development machine, set the following
settings for each repository entry that you deploy snapshots to.:
           <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
           <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>

Hope this helps!

Chris