felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Felix on Harmony (was Re: Anyone used Felix succesfully under Harmony?)
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:36:24 GMT
2007/9/7, Karl Pauls <karlpauls@gmail.com>:

> I just commented on the JIRA issue you raised (basically saying what
> Felix said). Sorry, I missed this thread.
>
> The important point is that you can change the default handler
> packages via properties as described in:
>
> http://felix.apache.org/site/faq.html
>
> and as Felix pointed out.

Just tried it out, I uncommented the line of "
framework.service.urlhandlers=false" in conf/config.properties, but it
doesn't work for me with almost same stack trace. :(

And the "-Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs" setting in command line does work,
but I hold my thoughts that it has potential issue.

But anyway, thank you both for your help. I'll close the FELIX-358 soon. :-)

Regarding the test suite, this is one of the major outstanding issues.
> We currently don't have one. Richard has access to the TCK and uses
> that as a somewhat debatable test-suite and I run a couple of projects
> before releases to make sure everything is still working but we really
> need to address this asap.

Ah...I see, is it OK to share me the projects you are used to run?

regards,