felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Felix on Harmony (was Re: Anyone used Felix succesfully under Harmony?)
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:23:36 GMT
I just commented on the JIRA issue you raised (basically saying what
Felix said). Sorry, I missed this thread.

The important point is that you can change the default handler
packages via properties as described in:

http://felix.apache.org/site/faq.html

and as Felix pointed out.

Regarding the test suite, this is one of the major outstanding issues.
We currently don't have one. Richard has access to the TCK and uses
that as a somewhat debatable test-suite and I run a couple of projects
before releases to make sure everything is still working but we really
need to address this asap.

regards,

Karl

--