felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Felix Common: Licensining Questions
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:47:18 GMT
I think the licensing issue is pretty straightforward from my point of
view. We are only adding a manifest to the existing JAR file, thus there
are no licensing issues, the license stays the same as what it was.

The only potential issue is if the original JAR file is distributed
under a license that does not allow any modification, then we cannot
provide a wrapper for it.

Or were you getting at something else?

-> richard

Stefano Lenzi wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'd like to how licensing should be handled within the Felix Common
> bundle. Is there any project inside common which I can use as reference?
> Also I think that some steps about licensing should added to the guide:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Creating+Bundles+Using+BND
> Ciao,
> Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

View raw message