felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Subject Felix Coding Style
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:45:17 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to discuss two point:

  - Should Felix use only a Code Style or should rely on other project
code style when the component created by Felix is used into other
projects? For instance: should the Maven plugin maintained by Felix use
the Maven code style or Felix code style?

  - I know that Clement has create a Checksytle and a Eclipse formatter
complaint to the Felix coding style. I think that we reserve a location
in our repository for providing such file to developer and also try to
keep it updated. It's worth to notice that the Checkstyle configuration
file could be both by Maven and IDE.

Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

View raw message