felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Subject Re: Maven-OBR-Plugin
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:57:50 GMT
Clement Escoffier wrote:
> [...]

I agree with your vision. In fact my original idea was to add only the
maven-obr-plugin:repository goal to the maven-bundle-plugin and to do
not add the maven-obr-plugin:deployment goal.
BTW, I think that we can add even the deployment goal and we should
investigate how to avoid race-condition on the remote OBR repository side.

Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

View raw message