felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Subject Re: Maven-OBR-Plugin
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:11:37 GMT
Clement Escoffier wrote:
> Hello,
> Yes it is the same source code as the homega.tools.obrPlugin (except
> formatting and some small bug fixes).
> I know that you have work on the use of castor instead of manual parsing. We
> should merge our two versions (where I can find your version ?).

I'm not following anymore the castor way (I have done only some snipet)
because there OBR RFC do not specified which tag are used to specify the
bundle metadata like:
  - Bundle-Source
  - Bundle-Documentation
  - Etc..

But if you like we can use the TAG used by your maven-obr-plugin as
starting point for defining the XSD and latter use it with Castor.

> (The committed version of the maven-bundle-plugin supports the deploy phase
> too)

So I will vote for adding the bundle goal provided by your plugin into
the official maven-bundle-plugin during the install phase of the
livecycle (maybe we can add an option to enable/disable such feature)!

And I'll be happy to move your plugin in the trunk!

What do you think?

> Clement

View raw message