felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Subject Re: Maven-OBR-Plugin
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:03:47 GMT
Clement Escoffier wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Just to announce that I commit two projects in my sandbox :
>
> -          The maven-obr-plugin : creating OBR repository automatically when
> you install or deploy 'bundle' artifacts.

Is maven-obr-plugin the same code used for homega.tools.obrPlugin?

If yes, I have patched the homega.tools.obrPlugin in order to fix some
issues on Windows due to misleading path.

Also in my sandbox I have a patched version of the maven-bundle-plugin
which uses the patched homega.tools.obrPlugin (which is deployed on the
http://domoware.isti.cnr.it/maven2-snap Maven2 snapshot repository) in
order to create the repository.xml file during the install phase.

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi