felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Felix Documentation
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:00:03 GMT
Hello Stefano,

On Sep 19, 2007, at 23:39 , Stefano Lenzi wrote:

> I have few questions:
>  - How do we generate the Felix website? Is the Felix website the
> static  version of the "Apache Felix Wiki" with a different CCS?

Basically, it is. Confluence has a plugin called the Auto Exporter.
That plugin creates a static exported version of the wiki, which
indeed has a different CSS.

What you need to take into account is that it takes a couple of hours
for content to be replicated to the main webserver (however that is
done) so edits might not show up for a while.

>  - If I'm registered on the "Apache Felix Wiki" as "Stefano Lenzi"
> how can I edit the "wiki"?

Up til now, you could not, but I added you to the group of felix
users. Please try again now.

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message