felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Client searching for Service with Number in Name throws Exception
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 10:07:44 GMT
On Saturday 08 September 2007 14:04, Ken Robinson wrote:
> Do properties normally not have numbers in them? I don't know. The
> service did not complain when I registered it.

This seems that the getServiceReferences() thinks that the string passed is a
pattern expression and not just the objectClass itself.

Could you pass on the whole code snippet that does the lookup?? Or at least do
a System.out on the argument passed to the getServiceReferences() and mail
that here?

Cheers
Niclas