felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: maven-obr-plugin: Some questions
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 08:43:46 GMT
On Sep 22, 2007, at 2:54 , Stefano Lenzi wrote:

>  - Should we keep the sandbox word in the package name? I think we
> can rid of it.

If my memory serves me well, I think we discussed this a while ago
and concluded that all projects in the sandbox should also have the
word sandbox in the package name.

>  - Why in the repository goal does the plugin look for obr.xml
> file? Which is the difference between obr.xml and repository.xml?

Probably, there is no difference. At least conceptually, an OBR
compliant repository needs a file describing the (metadata of the)
contents. This file is usually called repository.xml, but probably
that is not a fixed name (correct me if I'm wrong, I did not re-read
the RFC about OBR while replying).

Greetings, Marcel