felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Clement Escoffier" <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Maven-OBR-Plugin
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:22:19 GMT

There is a locking system for the deployment. At the beginning of the
deployment, the lock is checked (it is a simple file with a value inside).
It will wait that the lock is released (there is a timeout system). When the
deployment is finished the lock is released. This system avoid concurrent
deploys. However, it is not perfect is a 1000 peoples want to upload their
bundles at the same time.

Clement