felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Damien Lecan" ...@dlecan.com>
Subject Bundle : how to include dependency jar file ?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:09:47 GMT
Hello,

I am migrating my old projects from maven-osgi-plugin to maven-bundle-plugin.
I face a problem when I want to include a dependency with "compile"
scope in the bundle.

With previous maven-osgi-plugin plugin, dependencies with "compile"
scope were included automaticaly in the bundle, but this doesn't seem
to be the same behavior with maven-bundle-plugin. maven-bundle-file
doesn't seem to handle Bundle-Classpath instruction.

With the new plugin I succeded to do almost the same thing with
Private-Package: * but the jar file is exploded.

How to include dependencies in the bundle with Bundle-Classpath ?

Thanks

Damien