felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject Re: Testing and integrating patch FELIX-219
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 02:56:44 GMT
On 03/08/07, Stefano Lenzi <kismet@interfree.it> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Has anyone "played" with the patch proposed on the JIRA issue FELIX-219?
> I think it would be nice to test and integrate in the
> maven-bundle-plugin. What do you think?

it's certainly a really useful feature - Maxime Vincent wrote a separate
plugin for OBR, but the link to it appears to be offline at the moment...

both Tim's patch and Maxime's plugin have useful features - now that
1.0.0 is released, I'll hopefully be able to spend some time merging the
best of both together.

see the following thread for a comparison of the two aproaches:

> Ciao,
> Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

Cheers, Stuart

View raw message