felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Access to confluence
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:10:42 GMT
On Aug 1, 2007, at 21:04 , Upayavira wrote:

> From Felix's point of view felix-users and FELIX are okay names,
> from the ASF infra point of view, I'd prefer felix-committers and
> FELIXxSITE, as that is what a lot of other projects' sites are
> named. It enables infra folks looking at the confluence setup to
> _instantly_ know what these represent, whereas felix-users and
> FELIX are ambiguous.
> Sound reasonable?

The naming of the group can be changed easily, I have no objections
against renaming that. Same for renaming the space. The only problem
is that you cannot rename a space key in Confluence, so we probably
need to do a complete export of the current space, import it in a
newly created one and restore anything we might have broken in the
process. Is that something you can do? If so that would be great. We
might want to announce something like that, because it will probably
cost some time to do (during which we don't want people to edit the

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message