felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Subject Re: [FELIX-219] Applying the patch
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:16:04 GMT
Clement Escoffier wrote:
> Hello,

The problem is the spec allow any TAG for metadata and the spec do not
define the tag name for metadata information. For example: a resource
may use the tag <bundle-docurl> to store the link to documentation, or
it could use <length> for define the size of the bundle.

IMO, I think that the definition of a common set of tags should be
proposed as part of OBR-RFC, in order to avoid incompatibility of
metadata information.

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi