felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OBR Extension Proposal
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 06:46:01 GMT
Stefano Lenzi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'd like to know your opinion and interest in the following improvement
> for the OBR software.
>
> I think that we'll be nice to have OBR use RepositoryService(or
> ResourceLocator) instead of a fixed list of URL for collecting all the
> information of all the sources so that it will be easy to extend OBR in
> order to use:
>  - Maven2 repository as Bundle repository
I was thinking about adding support for a maven2 repository as well.
This would for example allow us to publish our commons wrappers into the
maven2 repository and every obr can pull the stuff from there, so we
don't have to run our own obr. But that's just one use case.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org