felix-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Moloney <t.molo...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: No interest in commons releases?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:49:08 GMT

I'm very +1 on the concept of the Felix Commons.

I've been playing with Felix in my limited free time, not as part of work.  I even try to
contribute when and where I can.  Unfortunately, I haven't had time recently to do anything
at all with Felix so I haven't tested any of these commons bundles.  As a result, I don't
feel that I can vote on them.

Please don't give up on the Felix commons.  It will save people time in the long run.  Part-timers,
lurkers, and late-comers will appreciate your effort.  I know that I do.

On 24/08/07, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm wondering if there is any interest in the commons releases I tried
> to push out at all? So far, only Felix has responded.
> I would say, that if there is no interest we can just drop the whole
> thing from svn - however if there is interest it would be great to get
> some feedback (even "negative"). As a minimum we should get the parent
> pom out I think.
> So every response is welcome except silence :)
> Thanks
> Carsten

View raw message