felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Transition to maven-bundle-plugin
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:29:13 GMT
I was getting an error when I would build the trunk and I tracked it
down to the Maven extension bug...some bundles were getting installed
into the repo with an "osgi-bundle" extension rather than "jar".

Since this error was happening when building the example bundles, I
decided to quickly convert all example bundles to use
maven-bundle-plugin; I just committed this change and now everything
builds for me.

It appears that the following sub-projects are using the old plugin:

    * ./jmood/pom.xml
    * ./jmxintrospector/pom.xml
    * ./mishell/pom.xml
    * ./upnp.basedriver/pom.xml
    * ./upnp.extra/pom.xml
    * ./upnp.sample.clock/pom.xml
    * ./upnp.sample.binaryLight/pom.xml
    * ./upnp.sample.tv/pom.xml
    * ./upnp.tester/pom.xml

It would be great to get these converted too, so we can clean up our pom
files to get rid of all plugin profiles...

-> richard