felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access to confluence
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 07:55:24 GMT
Marcel Offermans schrieb:
> On Aug 2, 2007, at 9:33 , Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Marcel Offermans wrote:
>>> Exporting a space as an admin works as follows:
>>>  - Go to Administration / Plugins and select the Auto Export Plugin from
>>> the list.
>> Ah, thanks, I don't see this administration page - could it be that I
>> need to be more than just felix-admin for this?
> That's very likely, the link should appear in the top right (where you
> can also see your profile, history, preferences and perform a log out).
> I just upgraded your account to this status. Do you see it now?
Yes, thanks, Marcel - it shows also a message the the license is about
to expire on 28th of August :)

I've just changed the redirect from felix.apache.org to the exported
pages. I also renamed the export directory from FELIX to site, so our
urls are http://felix.apache.org/site/something.html
which I think looks a little bit nicer.

Carsten Ziegeler

View raw message