felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access to confluence
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:04:41 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Can someone please add me to the felix group for confluence?
>
> Done

Thanks!

>> Additional question: do we ensure that only people with a cla get access
>> to the felix site in confluence?
>
> Good question. We should really set up FELIXxSITE and use that for the
> website, then FELIX is our wiki. We then create felix-committers group,
> and only add committers to that.
Yepp, I think this makes sense - I already set up the site at
http://felix.apache.org/FELIX :)
Unfortunately, there is a slight problem with this right now, most links
and references (to images etc) are absolute and therefore pointing back
to the cwiki instance. I have currently no clue how to change this.

> If I can do bits of admin to help with that, let me know.
Great! It would be interesting to hear what others think about it.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org