felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Download location
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 07:33:34 GMT
On Aug 1, 2007, at 8:44 , Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> So how do we proceed? I'll ask infrastructure if someone can change
> the
> script for us. In the meantime, we could put the download.cgi and
> download.html to felix.apache.org and point to that. WDYT?

Yes, asking infrastructure for a change would be good. I think in
theory we could even "fix" it ourselves by copying their script, but
then we would have to maintain it ourselves (unless we can create a
wrapper that simply copies "our" page to the location of the script
and then executes the standard script).

In parallel we could make the menu point to the download.cgi
directly, I agree.

Greetings, Marcel