felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: No interest in commons releases?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:04:09 GMT
On Sunday 26 August 2007 23:18, Toni Menzel wrote:
> And for the one who are just hungry (sometimes we are) tooling is all..

Well, my argument all along has been to release the "build descriptor" for the
wrapping process provided by the Bundle plugin and BND, for all the artifacts
in question.
I just think that repeating the release process every time a third-party jar
is bumped, will kill Felix energy, and will happen less and less often, and
in effect making it less useful to the end user, who has to wait "forever"
for a new bundle, instead of a "quick edit" of a descriptor he is using.

Btw, I like the Fishing analogy!

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc