felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Access to confluence
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:06:44 GMT

On Aug 1, 2007, at 20:36 , Marcel Offermans wrote:

> The links in the menu are simply hardcoded in the template. I can
> fix those. It might take a bit of fiddling to make sure the
> relative paths we use always work, but that should be fixable.

The auto exporter converts relative links to absolute ones:
/FELIX/index.html becomes http://cwiki.apache.org/FELIX/index.html

What I can do is make links that are hardcoded to felix.apache.org,
otherwise we probably need a more sophisticated way of migrating and
translating our site from one server to another (we might even do
that with something like wget which I think can rewrite URL's if you
ask it to get a mirror image of a site).

I will go through the code and search for other locations that still
refer to the cwiki site and change 'em all.

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message