felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Clement Escoffier" <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Testing and integrating patch FELIX-219
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:34:51 GMT

Maxime has just released a new version of his plugin. This version simplify
metadata and can now deploy bundles on a remote repository (by using Wagon).
It upload at the root of the remote Maven repository an OBR repository
descriptor. I just upload the new version on

-----Message d'origine-----
De : mcculls@gmail.com [mailto:mcculls@gmail.com] De la part de Stuart
Envoyé : vendredi 3 août 2007 04:57
À : dev@felix.apache.org
Objet : Re: Testing and integrating patch FELIX-219

On 03/08/07, Stefano Lenzi <kismet@interfree.it> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Has anyone "played" with the patch proposed on the JIRA issue FELIX-219?
> I think it would be nice to test and integrate in the
> maven-bundle-plugin. What do you think?

it's certainly a really useful feature - Maxime Vincent wrote a separate
plugin for OBR, but the link to it appears to be offline at the moment...

both Tim's patch and Maxime's plugin have useful features - now that
1.0.0 is released, I'll hopefully be able to spend some time merging the
best of both together.

see the following thread for a comparison of the two aproaches:

> Ciao,
> Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

Cheers, Stuart

View raw message