felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajini Sivaram" <rajinisiva...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Bundle classloaders and annotations
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:35:11 GMT
Karl,

Sorry, that was my fault since the Bundle-Classpath for the SCA annotations
jar was not set correctly in the bundle. Now I just have the problem that
the Tuscany code that processes the annotations sees different annotation
classes from the one used by the bundle. Once I rewrite that code, hopefully
it will all work properly.

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini