felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Releasing Commons
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:10:00 GMT
Hello Carsten,

On Jul 24, 2007, at 11:48 , Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> With these changes I would like to release the commons parent pom,
> followed by the bundles and then call a vote on all these artifacts.
>
> If noone objects (lazy consensus...) I'll go ahead in the next days.

First of all, don't take this the wrong way, but I thought that only
our release manager could call a vote for releasing artifacts? I
happen to know he's on holiday for the next two weeks. Furthermore,
we still are in the middle of releasing the framework itself, so I
would suggest we include these artifacts in the next build. Richard
already mentioned wanting to do an 1.0.1 soonish, so together with
these artifacts that would make a good second release.

Greetings, Marcel