felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Apache Felix website design
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:04:47 GMT
Since we're close to our first release, it's important our website is
updated. The last couple of weeks we have been adding content to make
the site more informative and complete. Another thing that needed
some attention was the layout. A while ago I made a simple
stylesheet, but since I'm no artist, I kept it to the bare minimum.
Last week I asked one of our interaction designers to come up with a
design for the site and I just implemented his first design iteration.

I would like to get everybody's opinion on this. Just click here to
take a look:

Furthermore, there are already created a couple of design
alternatives, which I put on a temporary page in Confluence:

Have a look at those too and let me know what you think. Based on the
feedback we'll alter the design until everbody is happy with  it.
Looking forward to your feedback!

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message