felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Alin Dreghiciu" <adreghi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing Commons
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:25:53 GMT
Related strictly to commons I would suggest that the one in charge with
releasing should be somebody that can allocate time to this process as I
presume that commons will be released very often due to the nature of this
subproject. If we are looking back as Karl was bussy there was quite a gap
between posting of a new wrapped jar and the time it got released.
Alin Dreghiciu