felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Apache Felix website design
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:13:37 GMT
On Jul 15, 2007, at 17:04 , Peter Neubauer wrote:

> Very good work Marcel and others! Looks great and the content is good,
> too. What will be the distinction between the static pages and
> confluence, or is everything going to be based on confluence?

At the moment, the whole site is based on Confluence. If we want to,
I think the Auto Export plugin we use can be configured to export
only a subset of the wiki (technically, it runs as a user and you can
deny this user access to certain pages, which then don't get
exported). I have not verified if this really works, btw.

Greetings, Marcel