felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Wrapup: Apache Felix website design
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:18:05 GMT
First of all, thanks all for the very positive responses about the
website. I'm glad you all like the design. I also asked for feedback
about some logo design alternatives, and most people seem to prefer
logo_felix01.png over the current one (Richard and Felix explicitly
stated it, Karl was neutral). The designer originally came up with
the 01 version, but feared it looked too much like the Firefox logo
(from a distance) so he came up with some of the other alternatives.
However, if most of us want the "01" version, we should go with that.

So, if nobody objects, I'll ask him to come up with a color scheme
that matches the "01" design, and I'll make an effort to further
create the CSS for our site, adding more styles for the different
elements in Confluence, such as tables, and ensuring the CSS makes
the whole site scale and zoom nicely (it would be nice if it looked
great on everything from mobile phones to 30" wide screen monitors :) ).

Greetings, Marcel