felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.0.0 subprojects release
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:07:55 GMT
On 7/16/07, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> Karl Pauls wrote:
> > As Rick mentions, the updated artifacts are up, Niclas' concerns have
> > been resolved -- continue voting everybody :-)
> >
> Do I understand this right, that the binaries on that page have been
> changed and some here voted on the first version while others now vote
> on the corrected one?

The binaries have not changed - the source tarballs have. It goes
without saying that people can change their vote at any time during
the vote. For the sake of precision, we copyed the NOTICE and LICENSE
files included already to the root of the source tarballs. So please
Marcel and Alin Dreghiciu, you are free to change your votes in case
you have issues with the tarballs now that you didn't have before.

> Well, I remember [1] ... but hey it's our first official release so I
> don't want to be a pita (at least I'll try not to be :) ) - I think the
> simplest approach would be that people just restate their vote on the
> latest version, perhaps including the md5s, so we all can be sure to
> have voted on the correct stuff.

> Carsten
> [1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@felix.apache.org/msg00792.html
> --