felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 subprojects release candidates
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:38:52 GMT
> > Rick and I have been working some more on the 1.0.0 release. [...]
> > We intent to call a vote on them soonish so please let us know whether
> > there are any showstoppers.
>
> Seems fine as far as I'm concerned! Do you want me to help out with
> any release page/info on the site?

Sure, that'd be great. Hopefully, we are able to vote on them soon and
then we can see how we do that. Since we are going to deploy them to
the maven repo anyways we could probably link to them there.
Furthermore, we can add the releases notes for each of them to that
page as well. Help with a good looking page would be greatly
appreciated :-)

regards,

Karl

--